NextCrew lets users determine how they view notifications by setting a notification preference. Users can modify their individual notification preference setting in the Notifications web page. A user can decide to be notified by SMS, email or push notification through the mobile app. A user also can turn off notifications being sent through SMS and email and solely use push notifications simply by changing the Frequency to “Don’t Notify”.
1. Navigate to the App info from your device (navigation to app info varies by make, model and carrier)
2. To turn off push notifications deselect Show notifications
1. Open the Settings app from the iPhone home screen
2. Tap the Notifications settings pane
3. Tap the NextCrew app
4. Choose popup alerts, banner alerts, or no alerts
Click here for web-based instructions.