NextCrew lets users determine how they view notifications by setting a notification preference. Users can modify their individual notification preference setting in the Notifications web page. A user can decide to be notified by SMS, email or push notification through the NextCrew mobile app. A user also can turn off notifications being sent through SMS and email and solely use push notifications simply by changing the Frequency to “Don’t Notify”.
1. Navigate to the Profile menu then the Notifications tab
2. Select the Notification needed to be modified
- User Profile Changes
- Message Notification
- Offer Management
- Automatic Match Notification
- Confirm Job Reminders
- Task Assignment Notifications
3. Click change in the the Contact Info column
4. Click Change to save
5. In the Frequency column set the frequency for all notifications
Click here for NextCrew Mobile App instructions.